View Single Post

Old 02-13-2011, 11:02 AM
Ban Survivor. (x2)

Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

F*CKING FORD!!!!! I had my truck aligned on friday. I specifically asked if the alignment included caster/camber adjust. All other shops around here is 59.99 but is only 4 wheel toe in/out align. Ford said yes, 4 wheel, toe in/out also caster/camber for 79.95. Yesterday it looked like my tires were still tipped in at the tops. I turned the wheel and looked.....they never touched the camber bushings. I even marked it with a paint marker so I could be sure they adjusted or not. The guy said on friday that the wheels were maxed out and could not get anymore positive camber. I asked them to adjust it to the far positive to compensate for the weight of my plow. He also said that he could not get the wheel centered cause the drag link was bad.....hmmmm.... NOT! The steering wheel seriously only has about 1/2" of side to side play before the tires will start to turn.

JESUS IM PISSED!
A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his c0ck in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. - Oenomaus
Ball Joints/Upper A-Arms How To
Replace Door pin/bushing
Repair broken dome light tabs
VIDEO OHC Install