Banned

Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13minus1 View Post
i hate clinton!
I love you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird76Mojo View Post
I never said that Clinton had an ego. I didn't mean to make it seem that way either. Personally, I don't care if he forms an occult and all of his closet homo followers become members. They can drink the koolaid if they so choose. Just as they choose to kiss his ass on a nightly basis.

It is their choice as you said. I just found it comical and after all, this is the vent thread.

GB
You're a homo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco View Post
you are entitled.
Everyone is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd88 View Post
Can we ask why?
Dont ask dont tell

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13minus1 View Post
no. you cannot.
i just hate clinton.
I still love you

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFX4 View Post
Well... you asked for it:

BTW, you spelled predictable wrong.

The Clinton facts thread was started with the soul purpose to make people laugh. And did it work? I believe it did. Well... with the exception of a few select douche bags who don't have a sense of humor.

And, I believe you called me "Gay"

You take shit too seriously.
Yes predictable WAS spelled wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco View Post

this convo.
Good one

Quote:
Oops. Added an extra "A". My bad.

I didn't call you gay specifically. Just all of the fags that follow him with their nose in his buttcrack. Which I suppose you're one of. Almost every adorable little picture you've posted has had something to do with calling me gay. You're so witty. You must be a real hit at parties with your funny internet pictures. Don't go choking on Clintons dick you silly goose. lulz

GB
Yes it reaches that far, your still a homo thinking about my dick

Quote:
I never got an invite from you about the meet. I got one from Clinton though. I'd never drive to PA. That's just way too far off. Besides, I'm not driving several states away just for some trickery. lol

It's "I DIGRESS" btw..

Go ahead. I aint even mad.

GB
Now graduated to TOTAL HANDJOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd88 View Post
I am just trying to understand here, it kind of reminds me of cousin who hate brussel sprouts because they're brussel sprouts lol
They're delicious