View Single Post

Old 02-10-2011, 01:16 AM
Ford Ranger Driver

Default Re: Mustang's replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgerider2002 View Post
so... your saying the fat check you got was a good thing because it saved you financially? if your answer is yes its almost saying your fathers death saved you. maybe you made mistakes to get yourself there

it just kills me on the inside knowing that i work around death a lot at my work and i see some family members get excited if something goes wrong because i know that money is in the back of their mind. take for instance yesterday at my work, had a patient go unresponsive, the step-daughter of him all of a sudden decided to change his code status to no cpr. it was yes right before he was okay. she got excited that sometihng was wrong with him. it kills me knowing people are fucked like that. she even asked me, "do you think he wants to die?" what the fuck do i say to that?
Dude that was fucked up for you to say. I would give all this shit up to have my dad back I've said this the whole time. If you had said that to my face I would of fucking hit you. Unlike some people I actually took care of my dad while he was sick. I was there every time we had to call 911. I drove my dad back and forth between here and another town for treatment. We almost lost him a handful of times. My father was a smart man and worked hard to make sure my family would be okay if something happened. I am thankful for what he did. I was closer to my father then most people we're and not many know what I went through. I found my father dead. I had to call 911. It was the hardest fucking thing I've ever gone through. I tell everyone I know everyday to be thankful they have both their parents because you never know when they might be gone.