View Single Post

Old 01-31-2011, 07:06 PM
Sideways? Sideways.

Send a message via AIM to S13minus1
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
not to mention but my boyfriend keeps talking to these girls ... and i dislike it with everything in me ... but when i try to talk to him about it he blames it on the jealousy or the pms ... yes, i talk to guys ... these guys don't try to flirt with me ... these guys don't tell me fredo gets them "hot in the pants" these guys don't try to get me to give them rides ... these guys don't try to get me drunk ... these guys don't try to hang out with me EVERY GIVEN GAWD DAWM DAY!!! these guys don't want me for that ... they want my friendship ... they understand and respect the boundaries that i have with my boyfriend ... i wish these bimbos would do the same and get the fuck ... i hate bitches ... with a passion ... FUCK!!!!!!

thats straight messed up... i have a solid issue with shit like that. its a long story... but yeah. just show him the shit you find like that. because thats not cool.
Mods: Stereo, Tint, Weatherguard rain shields, Intake silencer removal, LED brake, turn signal, reverse, license plate, and dome lights, DDM HID's (currently removed), lowered, 17" wheels with spacers, Explorer autodim mirror with Autolamps, Magnaflow exhaust, Buggman LED 3rd Brake Light...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinS View Post
awe come on alex be a man!