View Single Post

Old 01-28-2011, 06:24 PM
Im Baaack

Default Tire Recommendation/Review Thread

I just thought of this the other day, as I am looking to get new tires, (Daily Drivers) I think it would be cool and Really helpful to everyone if we all put tires we have had experience with and how we would rank them or if we would recommend them. I don't mean just BFG AT's or MT's we all know they kick ass, but I mean any at all we have had.. I Will Start..

I have only had one type on my Ranger so far They are Uniroyal Laredo Cross Country.. P25570R16 they were on the truck when I got it, I then got a 2nd pair when needed.. I think they are pretty nice Tires they handle well in ALL weather, good braking, and good treadlife, 50k to 60k. The ride is very smooth, and they take corners well. They are priced at about $155.

*Tire- Uniroyal Laredo Cross Country P25570R16
*Price- $150-$160
*My Overall Rating- 7/10
I would Recommend them.

I am looking into getting General Grabber HTS, I found that they are the highest ranked light truck tire, and are about $110 which I'm on a budget so that is good..

Hopefully we get enough info on here to get it made a sticky, I think it will be really helpful...
Mods- 3" BL, 15x8 Black Rock D-Windows (Aluminum) 32x11.50 Falken Wildpeak AT3W, Kenwood Stereo, Custom Painted Grille, Black Aftermarket Headlights, Custom Ford Ovals by (buggman), '08 Seats, Herculined Rear Bumper, Mustang Dome Light... More to come..

Last edited by Rangerman88; 01-28-2011 at 06:56 PM.