View Single Post

Old 01-27-2011, 12:17 AM
Cute Things Go Fast

Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
last night at aprox 12:45am i got the lovely view of blue lights mounted on an SUV looking like a rolling night club in my rear view mirror ... correct ... i got pulled over by STATE. I knew i was speeding but i wasn't sure at what he clocked me on ... turns out to be an 82 in a 60 ... cause Alfredo hauls ass... but now, i'm stuck with a $150 ticket PLUS my insurance would sky-rocket!! my boyfriend has a lawyer to get him out of $1k+ drag racing tickets and said that it would be a baseline fee of 150 to get him to go to court for me. He said that since this is my first offense i can probably either get out of it or pay court fees and baseline fees orrrr pay baseline fee and get a non moving violation. It was quoted in a reasonably lenient parish (county) and its my first offense ... only thing bad is that its fast ... and state ...

the cop did say however that i was a good driver ... i kind of looked at him funny ... you DAMF ... just pulled me over and now want to compliment on my driving? stoopid ....
***UPDATE***
i called my lawyer who in turn said that he can get the ticket DROPPED for me for $200. which is pretty amazing considering the baseline fee was $150.

XD he charged me as much as he charges the guys for their 'drag racing' tickets...