View Single Post

Old 01-26-2011, 01:51 PM
Roll Tide

Default Re: dirty blonde joke

Hahahahahahaha!!! Never heard that.

----------

I've got one for you.

Man has a wife who is been in a coma for months with no sign of coming out. Well one day the nurse comes in to give the wife her sponge bath. While bathing her she gets around her happy place she notices the wife jolts a little. Astonished at what she had seen the nurse runs to the dr. and tells him. After explaining it to the dr. he gets an idea and immediatley calls the man down to the hospital. When he got there the dr. told the man what had happened during the bath. The dr. said, "sir we think if you could come in and have oral sex with your wife it would be enough of a jolt to get her out of this coma". The man replied, "Okay I can do that. Anything to help my wife". Well he goes in her room and locks the door. Well a minute or two later the wifes heart moniter starts flatlining and the man runs out of the room. Then the dr. grabbed him by the arm and said, "what the hell happened?" The man replied, " I don't know doc I think she choked."