View Single Post

Old 01-26-2011, 01:13 PM
Welcome to FRF!

Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

So today me and the current girl had planned to go out to lunch. She got out of class at 12:50, and I told her to text me when she was ready. Well, 1:30 comes, and no text. 2:00 comes, and I see I have a text asking if we're still going to lunch. WTF? I eat lunch at 1 sweetheart. I had already eaten two chicken sandwiches at home. Anyways, so i'm starting to get a little annoyed. Two seconds later I get a text saying "Don't worry about it, i'm goin to get food for my sister and I, we'll do it later." Disgruntled, I needed some things from Walmart, so I head out. The road I take to Walmart passes right in front of the restaurant we were supposed to go to, and whose truck do I see pullin in to the parking lot? By now i'm . So I get my shit from Walmart and got out. Got back to the truck, and I have a text asking why I blew her off today. So now, according to her, it's my fault I didn't pick her up. Seriously? I told her three times last night to text me when she's ready. There's a reason we didn't set a specific time, because she was supposed to text me when she was ready. And now I just got a text from her saying "I saw your truck in front of the restaurant, don't lie to me, why did you blow me off?"

%$#!@^&*%#@%#@

I have had it with women this week.