Thread: Favorite Sport
View Single Post

Old 11-08-2009, 07:08 PM
Ford Ranger Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL View Post
I hate the NBA they don't play defense at all. I love to watch college basketball

Only football I enjoy watching is college also. I love watching the Boise State Broncos and Oregon Ducks play

The only sport I watch that is professional is baseball
Alright . . .here's my take on pro Sports in the US.

It's all about the money. NHL, you have to be tough. Talk about getting banged around2-3 nights a week. Baseball involves smarts. Granted you have those players who think they're the best thing since sliced bread, but I'd rather have a guy play 100% for the joy of playing and showing up to work.. NFL. Well . . I have a hard time watching it, but I like college football b/c they're playing for more then a paycheck, school pride.
NBA is nothing more then a bunch of overpaid brats. I'm sure there's a few individuals who play with heart, but when you have players don't don't show up for work (practice . . cough Iverson) I think most think they have entitlement. So since the last great players left, Magic, Bird, etc, I quit watching. College b-ball is good too. But even that is starting to become a big money deal. But what do I know.
Soccer (football for you british) on the other hand. But that's my sport. I played, coached, and like it alot.

Curling . . . ? If you like scrubbing dirt marks off a hard wood floor. more power to ya.