Thread: First Truck
View Single Post

Old 01-22-2011, 04:33 AM
N/A

Talking First Truck

hi fellow Ranger Owners, I am happy to anounce that I will be the proud owner of a new Black 2011 Ford Ranger 4 Sport 4X2, manual with power group, AC and Cruise. This is my first truck and considering that I waited 6 years to finally have a tryck as well as a manual (not a fan of the slush box no offence) i thought I would combine the 2 by purchasing this ranger.

I was considering other competitors such as the frontier and Tacoma, But I decided to test drive the Ranger first since its was the most realistic for my budget. Wow did the truck impress, all though i did test drive a base Sport 4X4, the experience left me decided that I needed to look no further. I look forward to posting more about my proud little truck (the last of the compacts).

The Only thing I regret already is that I assumed the Box liner came standard (just like tacoma) since I have not seen a modern (lol modern and ranger would probably be funny to non ranger owners) Ranger without a box liner. I was sad to discover that truck will not have said box liner. It will teach me to not take things for granted and I will have to invest in a box liner soon. Until then I will use a carpenters blanket to protect the bed.

I look forward to rowing the gears of my new cologne 4L down the highway and to take bikes out soon. I hope my first real truck turns for the best. Cheers and I will update soon.