View Single Post

Old 01-20-2011, 02:30 PM
Sunny Soonkyu <3

Send a message via AIM to DrIftKi7Vg Send a message via MSN to DrIftKi7Vg
Default Re: Ddm is not selling hid's for much longer

Sweet. Thanks for that info. I personally like blue myself but would like to get one of DDMs kit just because of there lifetime warranty Do you know when they will discontinue selling them?

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 View Post
what u mean pointless man?? be descriptive. ... to the people looking on buying hids....
For HID bi xenon (hi/lo beam), the high beam you cannot really tell it's a high beam. The pattern of the beam on the road will change a small bit but will still look the same. With stock halogen bulbs, you can clearly see the different beams when changing from low to high. But with HIDs you get that brightness everyone is looking for and IMO is a lot better than halogen because they are bright and they last longer. People on here will say that they use the high beam feature just to flash people if the other drivers flashes us. But if you have your headlights properly aimed correctly, I recommend a single beam kit and a fog light kit and do the fog light relay mod and fog light surround delete mod. So when you flick your high beams, your fogs will turn off thus making it look like your turning your highs off which will notify the other drivers in front of you making them not flash you . Done it many times and it works wonders . Hope this helps you in your decision of kits. If you would like anymore info or help, feel free to ask.
Complete Pioneer Audio setup
5000k HID Projector retrofit and 3000k Fogs
Achilles Desert Hawk 255/45/20 with 20'' rims
Looking for a professional retrofitter? Send me a message!