View Single Post

Old 01-20-2011, 09:28 AM
<- Douche

Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkranger231 View Post
So yeah today has been great not only is there a select few in my COC (Chain of Command) that are complete asshats and like to bed the Creed in order to support themselves yet at the same time not follow it. But I find out my sister has been missing since Nov 24 of last year. Now we didnt talk much every bit here and there so I go to talk to my mom and bam she tells well to make it worse her due date for her baby was on monday. No one knows where she is called all the hospitals and everything called the cops here is what I want to know where the hell was that POS BF of hers at its was his kid and she was with him. When I get home in 40ish days someone is getting a whooping and I dont care who it is, me and my sister may have our fights but I care for my nephews and that is what has me worried the most. I can barely tuype I am so pissed off right now andwhat does some people say o well dont get mad and do something stupid now, really I mean really I want to take a bar and smash the MF face in.........
Damn bro I hope everything works out for you! I know the branches are different but I think COC sucks for everyone when it comes to whatever. Good Luck man Stay Strong!
Kenwood Dash, 10" sub, Infinity speaks
K&N Cold Air, Gibson Exhaust