View Single Post

Old 01-19-2011, 11:08 PM
Do not touch the trim!

Default Re: NSFW: Why isn't there a "hot chicks" thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00jay View Post
people like different things, let it be saucy, innocent to a border line raunchy taste of women. i like photog personaly, different ways of making a photog. realy the maker of this thread shouldnt put NSFW on the begining of the thread (that covers any color/shade under the rainbow) then try to regulate what goes on, SO LAME cuz the rules seem to change bout every post
.. and i dont fault any of these fellas that folow there man-stincts or what they like IMO

I created this thread for us guys (and gals) to enjoy the beauty of the female form.
Here's my original rules, but of course, regular forum rules apply.

UPDATE RULES:
1. boobs are welcome
2. whale tails are welcome
3. camel toes & moose knuckles are welcome
4. butts are welcome
5. funny stuff is welcome
6. no xXx rated stuff
7. keep the chatter to a minimum, if we wanted to read 10 pages we'd pick up a book
8. no fighting, badgering or insults (keep it friendly & fun people)

UPDATED UPDATE TO RULES:
9. no kiddie stuff (if they look too young, they should probably be considered off limits) PEDO-BEAR DOES NOT APPROVE.
10. no more than 5 posts of chatter without at least one picture. If you're the 6th post in a row and you don't post a pic, we get to make fun of you
10a. I am exempt from rule #10
11. no "nips", "vagi's" or "brown eyes" should be blatantly showing
12. pics of any & all hot chicks are welcome AS LONG AS you follow the rules listed above and regular forum rules still apply.

It's NSFW and from what I understand NSFA (not safe for airports), the title should be enough deterrent to keep someone from checking in during work hours & possibly getting themselves in trouble or fired.
Not to mention being banned from the site for posting stuff that violates site rules. In short, use common sense & good judgment & everything should be ok.

With that said.... enjoy

Did anyone else notice that we're already on PAGE 101 ?!?!?

----------

Need LED's? Send me a PM
LINKS... Click 'em - - -> BUGGMAN PICS - - -BUGGMAN'S YouTube Channel - - -BUGGMAN'S FaceBook