View Single Post

Old 01-18-2011, 05:04 PM
www.shanewootenband.com

Default Re: refuse to sell anything else on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobxstanley View Post
So you didn't lose anything? Maybe said members just changed their mind.
understandable... don't believe in telling some one something then not doing it....
where I come from you say what you mean and mean what you say..

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 View Post
I looked at your posts, you only have one classified ad up for some wheel spacers.. Which are still available. I found it hard to believe that 13 people would back out of those, so i made the smartass comment.

The reason that you're probably not selling anything is bc YOU'RE approaching them for the sale.. More than likely they're just window shoppers wanting to know what they can get it for. Then you talk them into buying and they freak.. Understandable circumstances.

That being said, why dont you post a classified ad and get real buyers interested.
most where very expensive dealer items only.. people had stated looking for parts or asking where to find it cheaper than fords prices..
there are plenty argue-able points, the over all point is dont tell someone you're gonna do something and don't..
people suck, I offer time and effort in helping.. In all my post I have never mentioned my dad owns a truck salvage he has over 450 rangers n 80+ mazdas.. I never joined to make money or promote his business.. I was only offering help... that the only reason I joined. to offer help and knowledge .