View Single Post

Old 01-16-2011, 02:25 PM
Liquir up Front, Poker in

Default Re: TOTM and TOTY.. what do you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen View Post
Tee problem with doing that though is that every truck is different. i.e. lifts tires lights blablabla. So in order for it to actually be accurate to each truck you've got to edit all those things and it would probably just be easier to start fresh. And keep in mind that most of the trucks that win are pretty modified.

P.s. I made the image up on the header.

----------

I'm on my phone so I must have skipped a few post on accident. I like that thing you posted stl with the picture in the corner. I would just add some sort of border so it looks more defined and not just stuck there.

You did a fine job.

I understand that, I had no problem editing my bumper and grille to match, also fixed the regular cab and my mirrors.

The hardest part I see is doing a lift and lowering, but honestly, since it's already so cartoony and linearty, it shouldnt be that difficult.

Given it would be hard to make it SPOT ON, however if youre making it simple Id just add to the wheel gap for a lift, and subtract for a drop.
Modified Air Intake , 17 Inch Wheels , Custom Interior, Custom Ford Emblems, Black Headlight Covers, Tinted Euro Tailights, Tinted Third Brake Light, Purple Underglow, Engine Dress Up (In progress), Air Box Mod Sony XPLod Subs/Amps, Aux Lights, Hand Made Grille Inserts, Playing Card Vinyl, LineX Bed Liner, Some undercoating (in progress), Dual Exhaust