View Single Post

Old 01-12-2011, 04:53 PM
truck ford shouda made!

Send a message via AIM to ShadowSport
Default Re: A question about "rules" for a RWD Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine090767 View Post
why would you put a 4x4 sticker on your truck? to most people, it LOOKS like a 4x4.
In fact, a lot of people actually remove their 4x4 stickers, for a "clean" look.
also, having a 4x4 sticker on a 4x2 might make for some embarrassing moments out in the public:

(some guy) "Hey, nice 4x4! can i check 'er out?" You: "'er, ok" Guy: "hey, wheres the 4x4 control?" You: "er, it doesn't have one" Guy: "I thought this truck was a 4x4?" You: "er, It isn't" Guy: "Then why does it say "4x4" on it?" You: "er, because i thought It would be cool" Guy: "so your PRETENDING to have a 4x4....most people stop playing "Pretend" when they are about 7 years old"
HAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!! ...........i like the idea of the FX2 idea...wish i had thought of that myself I HATE the sport stickers...thinking about pulling them all together! but uh i say NO to the 4x4 ones..
Blacked out headlights & corners, LED black tails, 1.25" T bar crank, 32X11.5x15 BFG All Terrain T/A KOs, 20% window tint all around plus windshield strip