View Single Post

Old 01-10-2011, 10:17 PM
Ranger Hack

Default Re: **UN-OFFICIAL** FRF Weight Loss Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
I need to gain weight and build muscle. I'm scrawny as shit. Problem is, I have a really high metabolism. I eat like a fat kid, but I just burn it. If I wait til i'm 30, then I can get fat. Both of my parents were the same as I am now. My dad was 120 when he tried to join the army at 18. My mom was 110 when she graduated high school. But as they got older, the metabolism slowed and they gained weight.

Therefore, i'm selling increments of my metabolism until I can gain weight at an acceptable rate. Bidding starts at $10 a share. This is quite the deal folks, hurry and get your metabolism today before it's gone!
I'm in the same boat buddy but try being 6'6" and 175#s,at age 46,and 6'6" 145#s graduating highschool.(and to answer the question everyone always asks"did you play basketball?")nope I could barely walk and chew gum!
I've given up rying to gain weight and mass.LOL!I just remind anyone who asks,"yo know what they say about tall guys with big feet"
Pioneer FH P8000BT,Pioneer CDX-1280 12 disk changer,TS-A874M frontspeakers and TS-A6872R rear speakers,explorer lighted visors(per wife's request)Cold Air Intake Mod.Explorer Dome light.Freshly repainted front clip,Pretty much still stock!