View Single Post

Old 01-10-2011, 06:32 PM
grumpy old ford driver

Default Re: I wish the u.s.a. Had theses balls!!!

just try to imagine all the auto workers just them along losing their jobs , all of them ok well the oneswho needed the bailout money, I was not for it but I could see it needed to happen. you think social security woul have worked, no that cow is milked dry.
I hate that we are basically "OWNED" by China. but ya know GREED got us into this mess.
I sure don't know how to fix it. I think anyone who took office at this time was fucked from the beginning honestly.
the saying goes it takes money to make money TRUTH...

The highway workers who are screwing up every street in Arizona are spending that money locally so that is one thing the spending ( going into more debt is doing) it might not be the best approah but hey it's a start.
I just think everyone has a hard on for Obama. give or who ever else is next a chance it took more than 2 yrs to get us in this shit hole . that is all I am saying