View Single Post

Old 11-04-2009, 04:47 AM
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum

I'm still waiting for my coilover's, Nick only had the shocks in stock, but no coils. I should be getting my stuff soon. I know jacob is sending my bracket's out sometime this week...so it's getting about that time....lol....

As for the brake lines, me personally (I'm superlifted too) I'm changing mine out to the TJ lines because they are an exact fit, and they add almost 3 inches of rubber line. That way when the coils are at full droop, your not ripping your brake line out. I think you probabley could get them anywhere, I found them online for 17$ at Advance Auto Parts. Haven't really checked anywhere else.

Even for stock trucks, I think I still would look into doing the brake lines, because the coilover's as I said before are going to have more downtravel than your stock setup. So you can check once you get the coilover's installed, jack the truck upslowly and see how your stock brake lines look. If you still have the length then your good to go....I don't wanna give anyone the wrong infol....just being on the safe side. Besides the lines are pretty cheap.

Well as soon as I get something to take pictures of I'll post em....LOL