View Single Post

Old 01-06-2011, 08:15 AM
dumpster fire

Default avic-f700bt, kicker cvx, jl subwoofer (VA)

Alright so I am changing some stuff out on my system so I decided to sell my items and go a slightly different route. All my prices are obo.. also, next week, I am going on a road trip to florida, I will be driving down 95, so if anyone wants to pick it up, lmk.

1. AVIC-F700bt. I do not have the manuals for it, but it has everything else (harness, gps antenna, bluetooth mic). It is in very good condition and works perfectly. Never had an issue. It has a new update so the loading up time isnt as bad as the older ones. asking 430 shipped obo

2. JL audio 500/1. 500watts at 1.5-4 ohms and 11v+. its a very good amp. 200 shipped obo
JL Audio Slash v2 Series 500/1v2 Mono subwoofer amplifier 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms at Crutchfield Signature

3. Kicker subbox (the one the 2 12inch cvr's came in thats large and is ported) with 2 CVX's in it. It actually sounds great. On some songs it will flex the dash board with only the jl amp on it, and it can take alot more. 750wrms per subwoofer. The box doesnt look great, and the subs look decent. They were sealed to the box for no leaks. asking 200 picked up for them.

again, next thursday I am leaving for orlando, and can bring them with me (i wont be in my truck). You can test them if you have an amp in your truck/car. If you take everything, I will knock down the price.

2017 Ford Fiesta ST
2014 Ford Escape Titanium Ecoboost AWD