View Single Post

Old 01-05-2011, 02:14 PM
Real Trucks Rattle

Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

My boss hired a new person to 'help us' with our work. We were a person short for two months and wrk was well administrated and done. Well, first thing is she does know how to use a computer... but a fawken punch cards one! She's computer illiterate... I know I shouldn't be doing this, but man, if they hire a person, it means that he/she is qualified for it, and so far I gotta say that she does not know how to use a computer, and therefore she does not know how to do her job properly... we depend on the use of a computer... it's our main tool for our job, and she's like: 'err, where's the Word link?' We all are like WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?.. I've tried to teach her how and what to use to perform her job well, but i don't know if she's stubborn or what and she just keeps using google as her work tool... i'm like FAWWKKK!!! I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU THREE TIMES WHAT TO DO... Man, I need a beer and just chill... Don't get me wrong, I ain't wanting her to get fired or anything, I just want her to make our job easy, not complicate it more than it already is.