View Single Post

Old 01-03-2011, 02:00 PM
Sept. 2011 TOTM

Default Re: **UN-OFFICIAL** FRF Weight Loss Challenge

Well... weighed myself at work today, now granted it is a scale used to weigh potatoes so it's probably not 100% accurate, but I weighed in at 260lbs. This is the biggest Ive ever been. I think the problem was that I work in a climate controlled environment now. Ever since high school, I worked at the lumber yard where I would easily lose 20lbs. in the summer. and in the winter I always put on a little weight, who doesnt? But since Ive been working at the potato plant (climate controlled) I haven't been able to lose any weight. We do however have a weight room that I have access to so I'm going to be hitting up the bike for awhile. I'd do the treadmill but I think I'd end up having problems due to me breaking my foot back in October. I'm happy with my muscularity at the moment so no real need to hit the weights at all. To be completely honest, ive been feeling like shit the last couple months due to the extra weight, Its amazing how much 15 - 20lbs. makes you feel like crap.

Anyways, I think i stated this before but Im 6'2", 260lbs. and I'm 23 years old.