View Single Post

Old 01-03-2011, 06:22 AM
Banned

Default Re: How should I spend $30.00??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alon View Post
These are the kind of posts that we do not need. After this post, every other one was completely off topic and completely irrelevant to this thread.

You're right... It got super weird and you are the reason! There were some good suggestions for cheap mods and now you are suggesting closing it because you took it off track.

I am not going to close this or delete any posts because I've been asked by some members to leave the absurdity in, instead of just deleting it.

Clinton... You know how quickly threads can go off topic and go downhill, please think before you post things like this in a "Ford Ranger discussion" thread. We have asked before, keep the bs and off topic in the off topic section.

Yes ALON I know.... maybe you over looked my posting here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Yeah....Soory dude. I'll own it and take the heat for it
Maybe you should read the entire thread from the beginning to see where it went off topic. To be honest ALON, I thought this WAS an off Topic thread. So again, I can take the heat for what I say, but dont think you can sit there and quote me, trying to humiliate me publicly, and make me out to be the bad guy when you don't have your facts straight.

Last edited by Clinton; 01-03-2011 at 06:38 AM.