Thread: Stolen tools
View Single Post

Old 12-27-2010, 09:32 PM
Roll Tide

Default Re: Stolen tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyinRyan View Post
If that happened to me I would be raising hell with supervisors at the police station until I got to somebody who would do their job and try to catch criminals instead of sitting on their ass and eating donuts...
Here is what you don't understand. They are employed by the government. They get paid the same if they are super cop or super lazy. My step uncle is a sheriffs deputy and a hell of a hard worker and nice guy. I respect the hell out of him, but there are not a lot of cops like him. He is fair. He does his job the way IT SHOULD be done. He is just a GOOD police officer. Some just don't give two shits. It is just sad.

----------

Also you should legally have the right to beat the shit out of theifs yourself! I went to a party for a friends birthday a few weeks ago and while I was there my ipod was stolen. I had a few beers (responsibly of course) and someone took it without me noticing. I was so mad. I have not hung out with any of those people since. There was about 30 people there and no one will tell me where it is. But what comes around goes around. They will get theirs. I just wish I could have my ipod back!