View Single Post

Old 12-26-2010, 10:10 PM
Ford Ranger Driver

Default Re: Mickey Thompson Rims

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchildpa36 View Post
Thinking about Buying some Mickey Thompson Classic ll in a 16" rim. Does anyone know what size back space and offset I would need for this to work on my truck. Thanks for your help
First off WOW I cant believe you got that many views and no help on this, real awesome guys but... Not quite sure what you mean by this, the MT classic 2 for our truck in the size you want is going to be the right backspacing. You can look it up on their site, just get a 16x8 with bolt pattern to fit our trucks and you will be good to go. I actually like MT rims over the other brands that have the same style rim because the rims stick out alil more giving a better look IMO.

EDIT: here I figured id help you out. http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/w...item=ClassicII

click on the 16x8, bolt pattern 5-4.5, click on the buy me and it will show all the online websites that have them and their price. I order most everything through Summit, I live in KY n their main headquarters is in Ohio so I ordered my rims actually this wed night and they arrived fri xmas eve. Yea a day and a half, they are always great to me, online IM with them if you need any help, and very fast shipping. But thats it there ya go.

Ill be back

Last edited by ZWilson07; 12-26-2010 at 10:19 PM.