View Single Post

Old 11-21-2019, 09:54 AM
Learning to use the forums

Default Old member , new poster

I have been a member for years now but never posted, between my son and I have owned seven Rangers. There really in no other truck I love as much! They suit my needs. Presently I have a 2001 Chrome Yellow Edge 4x4 with a 4.0, have owned it for years but now at the start of rebuilding it for more use (right now it has a few issues) we also have a 1992 with a Meyers plow that we use for the driveway. Here in Potter County Pa. about 100 miles from Buffalo we have some bad weather and bad road conditions, I live on a dirt road and the rust issue is an ever present problem. Frame issues are the worst!
I have been calling all over to try and find a seat track froR my plow truck with no results, even called into Va where my daughter lives . 1992 extended, 2 door, 60/40, drivers side. If any of you can help. Also tell me where I actually should be putting this call for help with parts! I’m sure I will get the hang of it soon enough. Thanks for reading this you all seem like a helpful group of guys/gals....VIC