View Single Post

Old 12-22-2010, 08:19 AM
OIF Veteran

Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkranger231 View Post
Ok so if your not in the Mil you may not get but I really need to vent soooooo. WTF is wrong with this unit how the hell are you going to hand out article 15's to soldiers for doing crap when the people above them are doing the same crap or worse. I mean hell so what if she was staying in another roon the dang PLT Sergeant just knocked up a civi contractor and isnt getting into trouble when not even 2 months ago someone else got knocked up they gave them a letter of rep to go in their perm file. OMG I swear I really dont know how much of this F-uped company I can take. I know stuff aint perfect I freaking hate NCO's and people that preach the reg then dont follow it then run and hide behind Top for protection. Tuck these people. wow feel a little better thx
i dont know how long youve been in the military but thats the way is goes man, do as i say not as i do is the name of the game for some officers and NCO's. I saw that crap happen too and i made it a point to not be like that when i became an NCO. you can change units but chances are youll see it there too.
-4:56 gears
-Auburn gear LS
-James Duff traction bars
-Headers
-Flowmaster duals
-SCT X-Cal2 and some small exterior mods

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2321189

2005 F-150 Lariat 4x4
-LED third brake light
-Weathertech floor liners
-Edge tuner