View Single Post

Old 08-05-2018, 03:21 AM
Habenae Est Dominatus

Default Re: Undrstm8ed 94' Ranger Bed "Overlanding Trailer" build...

So Monday if I have enough time before they [Hombre depot] close. I want to see if they still sell those clamps you nail two lengths of 2x4 in and then put another one between the jaws and you can make a sawhorse setup (?) so I can set the bed at near chest height and work on some things, namely overall cleaning up of the bed, removing any pin stripping, stickers, dent removal, residue.., ect. As well check out the underside better too.

Since the bed is already prepped for addition of a spray in based bed liner material, I guess I can skip that part some. lol

I will be able to plan out and mock up new wiring using some factory wiring, as well my own additions, for a few things being added to the build including that of the following:
  • Dual 4ga battery lines (pos & neg) for power distribution and battery bank connections to inverter/solar charge controller
  • Integrated trailer brake harness wiring (7-way plug)
  • AUX Trailer Lighting Wiring
  • Tailgate Power lock (pop-out lock) w/magnet backup switch
  • External 8gal per min Reserve Fuel pump
  • Shore plug
  • Solar panel port plug
  • Bed lighting
  • Control panel wiring

Oh, and I'll have to call Performance Acc to see if I can purchase just two replacement 2.00" body lift pucks, and pick up some new cut off wheels/discs...

My Build Pg. Threads
+ 93' Ranger Overlanding Build
+ 94' Ranger Bed Overlanding Trailer Build
+ 12° North Industries ~ I Support