View Single Post

Old 07-16-2018, 07:32 PM
Learning to use the forums

Default Greetings from the Desert, Arizona!

hey what's goin on guys/gals, hope y'all are havin a good day! name's Johnathen, unique spelling, but you can call me Johnny! have known about the Ranger forums for a while, even browsed them a few times to check out some builds and get ideas before thinking to myself "hm. I should sign up for these forums!"

so I did!

as I said, I'm Johnny, 25 years of age. I live in the hot state of Arizona, where I love to go off roading! I enjoy vehicle work, almost like a mechanic, but more without the stress of "GET IT DONE NOW" an example of "vehicle work" I like to do is this Jeep Here Yeah. THAT kind of vehicle work. I currently work in a trailer park doing basic maintenance, but I plan on heading into Law Enforcement very very soon, as that's been my dream career since I was like 6.

so the truck, right. I named her Ocarina.
she's a '99 Ranger XLT ext. cab with flare side bed
3.0L V6 with the eco boost.. or Flex fuel.. whichever it is, with 4x4 (that needs fixing)
At the moment she's pretty stock, I did JUST go pick up a flareside campershell for her, and I love that look.
for the future.. oh man there is waayyy to much to list, but starting with the basics:
  1. lift kit
  2. bigger, meatier tires
  3. new paintjob
  4. Custom interior
  5. And some secrets that I'll share as time goes on

Hey, thanks for taking time to read this post. can't wait to be more involved!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo_2018-05-20_11-01-45 (2).jpg (96.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg photo_2018-05-20_11-01-45 (3).jpg (94.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg photo_2018-07-16_19-08-19.jpg (96.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg photo_2018-07-16_19-08-27.jpg (95.9 KB, 1 views)