View Single Post

Old 12-21-2010, 05:58 PM
THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT

Default CHRISTmas winnings?

Thats right, i said CHRISTMAS. Not xmas, or holidays... To hell with all that PC shit.

Post up what ya got.

As most of you know, the girlfriend is more or less (more) long distance.. That being said, we decided to open our presents from each other a little early due to the fact that we would be busy with family on the big day.

This guy was fortunate enough to get a big box from ups today, when i got home from a hellish work day. Inside contained, a gnarly blanket (that she made) that happens to be not only my team colors.. but the colors of our trucks. Badass tupperware lunchbox set that i needed bc i keep destroying the cheap gladware crap, she also took the time to make over 80 little notes for me to put in there and open for every workday between now and the time she moves here. There were also a few odd and ends that dont need to be mentioned.

Anyways, what did you get? pics are preferred, yet as i didnt take any.. they wont be required.lol
2001 Ford Ranger Supercab (4dr), Oxford White, 4.0 Sohc, 4x4, Manual trans (hurst equipped), 4:10's, 3" body lift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
The Edgeman sees his prey and strikes out from the darkness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
Dont f+ck with Ch+ck