View Single Post

Old 10-14-2017, 07:50 PM
smart @$$ 101

Default Re: FRF Watercooler/BS Thread 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Miek View Post
Clever. I don't pretend to know everything, but what I do know is that our current system is broken beyond repair, because of the systemic abuse and disregard for individual liberties. The people doing that? Everyday cops like this guy.

Solution: run for office and make a difference, until then, don’t be bashing people like Casey who are trying to make a difference, who are brave enough to put the uniform on knowing very well there are people out there who would love to put two in their chest, one in their head because of the ideology of idiots like you. Don’t like the fact that weed is illegal? Once you take office, get that changed. Or, here’s an idea, talk to your senator, see what needs to be done. Hell, a couple states have already legalized it, why not just move to one of them? But please, (note how I’m asking nicely), don’t judge the many, just because of the actions of very few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
quote of the day:
The round flowing fenders of this vehicle have been lovingly reconstructed by a Dutch craftsman out of, what could be considered the most precious material on earth, bondo