View Single Post

Old 09-14-2017, 03:46 AM
Ford Ranger Driver

Default Re: Google says website is a known phishing site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undrstm8ed View Post
same here.. My Windows did 2 updates this morning and If anyone else's did likely will see these popping up from whatever they did.

Sept 15th, The federal reserve has enacted a new policy where if you buy something ONline, you know longer have your 2-3 days of protection as a customer to make sure its not a fraudulent sale. As of Sept 15th, ALL sales Online or Otherwise normal commerce everywhere will NOW BE instantaneous.

So not only does that mean if you dont "really" have the funds in the account and you play that 2-3 day window game.. You AREN'T getting your product/purchase/gas at the pump.

Not only that but there is evidence that if the Government wanted to do a 'Bail in', which is when the banks literally take money out of your accounts to bail the Government out; Think Greece, Crete, Italy... etc over the last couple years having issues with the Euro currency (btw is only been in use since 1999/00 and having issues)..

I'm sure we'll be seeing quite a few new CHANGES over the next few days ladies and gentlemen... quite a few
After my Windows update yesterday I also got this red page warning, I also knew about the file share issue and only enter this site by typing the complete web address to avoid getting redirected.

However I will no longer be visiting this site on my computer since I do not want to back off on my security to accommodate a poorly maintained website just to try and help people with their vehicle issues.

When I am using my iPad I will still come here yet with the auto correct spell checker BS I know it is a matter of time before I stop coming here all together.

If the sites owner and Moderators will not lift a finger to help themselves they deserve to have this site shut down from lack of traffic.

What does this site being reported as a phishing site have to do with what you are talking about?

I am it being critical just trying to understand the connection.