View Single Post

Old 09-09-2017, 11:59 PM
Learning to use the forums

Thumbs up Time for the intro!! New guy Mesa, AZ

Hell all!

Name is Nate and I reside in Mesa, AZ. I am 37 years old and work for technologies company here is AZ. Moved here just a couple months ago from Iowa to take a killer position with a great company. I love it here and had no idea how beautiful Arizona really is! I have owned many Rangers and always wanted a desert built truck. I have family in Cali and we have been going to Glamis for vacation every year since about 1998. There are obviously a wealth of trucks here in AZ that have some goodies already installed. I just picked up a 99 Super Cab, 3.0L, 5 speed. 170 clicks but had the heads completely redone a few thousand miles ago with receipts. Truck also has the following:

Camburg 5.5 mid-travel kit and the 2.0 shock upgrade with Bilstein reservoir shocks. Fiberglass on all four corners. 33x12.50R15 tires on some rebel rims. Bed cage with rear shock mounts and tire holder in the rear. Rear suspension is pretty much stock. Factory leafs, 7.5 rear end with 3.73s, just some upgraded shocks. 52" light bar that turns night to day!, true HID Headlights, and two round halogens up front on the prerunner bar. Engine just has the K&N intake and a short exhaust with a Flowmaster muffler.

I am here for mainly tech and DIY stuff. I have a few annoying issues with the truck. I also plan on building the rear suspension and drivetrain.

Glad to be part of the site!! This forum has almost 50K more users than the other top sites! I am sure to get some answers here and participate in my own findings as we go.

That's my story and I am sticking to it!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2558.jpg (97.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2561.jpg (96.2 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by Needles929; 09-10-2017 at 10:54 AM.