View Single Post

Old 09-04-2017, 04:05 PM
Ford Rangers

Default Re: No Crank No Start No Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaOutlaw1969 View Post
Alldatadiy is a paid subscription to basically a online factory service manual you can get a one year or five year subscription.

http://alldatadiy.com/?affiliate_id=..._id=2070338155

The list of codes I sent a picture of came from alldatadiy.com

It also includes TSB and recall data

Mitchell1 diy is a similar source for data yet i do not have experience with mitchell yet I hear it is pretty good.

I suggest if you get a subscription get Alldata because I can help you navigate through the information found there until your comfortable with it, with mitchel you would be on your own.

http://www.eautorepair.net/app/Years...SAAEgL0LfD_BwE

If I am not mistaken you can get the B codes with a quality code reader.

In the older vehicles you could watch the light on the dash and count the flashes.

Before you get to crazy buying subscriptions if you have a code scanner try and scan the truck for codes and see if it pulls up any codes and we can go from there.

I am willing to bet whatever code you find someone somewhere may have posted more information about the code.

I will also look up in my Alldata subscription and post what I can for you.

----------

I read this online on another forum I doubt it will work but if you do not have a code reader it is worth a try.

Turn the key till the gauge/warning lights come on. The anti-theft light will flash really quickly, as I'm sure you've already scene. Keep the key this way for about almost a minute. You should see the anti-theft light noticabley slow down. Once slowed down, turn the ignition off. Count 40 seconds off, turn the ignition gauge lights back on. You should see the anti-theft (either slowly flashing) or turn off quickly. Now, you've synced your key, she's ready to start.

If this does not help which I doubt it will let us know when you pull the codes and if you get any.

So I need a fancier code reader than this one I assume. Ignore the code. It's old and on my work vehicle. And it didn't read any codes. That was the first thing I checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk