View Single Post

Old 08-19-2017, 10:19 AM
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum

If I do all that see the kit I bought is for 3 in front which is shocks and keys and in rear that also came with a 1.5 to 2" aal and shocks ok so if I going the five and I add 4 inch spindles do I need longer shocks then what I have in the 3 inch kit I think I need to send this kit back and start fresh if I did that please tell me exactly what kind of kit should I get height wise cause I want my truck level so would I get mine has a one inch rake in the front about cause it's slightly lower in the front and I want to make it level after I raised it up one more inch in the back so would I put the four inch spindle or the three inch spindle and then to make it level would I crank t bars just a small bit to get it level with the back idk if u could are we allowed on this forum.to talk to ppl on here by phone ?cause I not to explain the best way by text different mechanics have liked or told me completely conflicting stories and I'm just trying to get what I want out of my truck without wearing it out thanks.ka for explaining