View Single Post

Old 07-20-2017, 06:06 PM
Mr H....A....P...P....Y👿

Default Re: What happened to this place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undrstm8ed View Post
Im not sure if that was a compliment or not.. LMAO
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMMANICA View Post
A chainsaw forum seems an appropriate place to argue modern day politics. I don't even own a chainsaw and I all of the sudden want to join.
Quote:
Originally Posted by modelageek View Post
that's funny! Political talk in the chainsaw forum!

I'm in my 50's. I've been just right of center my entire adult life. About 10 years ago I started noticing the liberals really starting to get overzealous an out of control about the issues. the Trump victory then just put them over the top. I have also noticed that the millennials seem to be leading the way in this liberal civil war. they've lost it. I believe this behavior is fueled by the liberal media. the media wants this "Civil War". Talking politics with your friends and relatives has basically becoming the "new abortion topic". no one wants to bring it up. I think we should all just ignore the media and we can all go back to where it was 10 years ago. We disagreed but got along.
Well technically its call arboristsite.com. most of the debating and arguing stays civil. Its a little livelier there than it is here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk9298 View Post
HELL TO THE NO!! Abort abort abort!! That's the first thing to go!!! Ewwwww! I'm not no vampire! I don't enjoy red tea

Last edited by stateranger; 07-20-2017 at 06:09 PM.