View Single Post

Old 04-10-2017, 08:38 AM
Ford Tough

Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoberticusMaximus View Post
i'm sorry man, i hope you guys can work through it al right with minimal friction. i'm just now getting my house the way the wife wants, so i hope she doesn't ask for a bigger one any time soon lol!

i hear ya, i can still make my payments if i lose my job just by doing landscaping and mowing by myself again. it's certainly a good feeling!
We have 4 kids, and in a way we have outgrown our house, we really need another bathroom, and we could really stand a home office for me, since I work from home at least once a week, sometimes as much as 2-3 days a week. I also run my youtube channel, and I have been recording videos in my walk in closet with terrible lighting, and an echo.

I think the biggest issues are 1) direction, she feels overwhelmed with how much there is to clean/move, 2) motivation, so I'm having a friend of hers come by twice this week to watch the kids and just talk to her as she works, and 3) pressure from my parents to not move (though they are not really pressuring us, they are just wanting us to make sure we are making the right choices/have thought it out, but my wife comes from a shit family, so if anybody questions her at all, she sees it as an attack...)