View Single Post

Old 12-17-2010, 08:25 PM
OIF Veteran

Default Re: Girlfriends and Deployments

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCobe View Post
Thanks everyone so far for the advice! Yea Bagram is pretty cake compared to what Ive heard.. I was in Kuwait last... Talk about CAKE.... Also no disrespect but save the thank you's for the people that go outside the wire and are in harms way... They give up far more than I am... Just a little problem I have
where were you stationed in Kuwait? we did a few missions down to Doha (i think thats closed now) and Arifjan. now that place was like club med compared to up north. lol i remember my first mission down there and pulling through the ECP, parking the rigs and walking to the chow hall and getting all kinds of looks because we still had our weapons slung on our backs. no one carried a weapon down there , hell most of them didnt even wear a uniform. lol we would always joke if we knew we had a mission there that flip flops and shorts needed to be on the packing list. lol needless to say i always volunteered for missions there, it was close to 1000 mile round trip but it was worth it. lol
-4:56 gears
-Auburn gear LS
-James Duff traction bars
-Headers
-Flowmaster duals
-SCT X-Cal2 and some small exterior mods

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2321189

2005 F-150 Lariat 4x4
-LED third brake light
-Weathertech floor liners
-Edge tuner