Thread: Rally cross
View Single Post

Old 04-01-2017, 06:00 PM
Ford Ranger Driver

Default Re: Rally cross

For anyone that's interested. I have the car on jackstands. I am going to be replacing the grille as they are broke. I have new control arm bushings (lollipops) on the way. Got a decent set of tires for the rear. Also painted the wheel wells all black to just clean up the look. Also cleaned the wheels really well. No more break dust. No more wheel weights. The shifter will be getting rebuilt as it's totally worn out. There's tons of slop. I wish the hood and roof didn't get painted. It's a Laguna green car. And the color is amazing. I am planning on racing the car in its current form for a while. Then, I will be gutting the interior, aluminum door panels, full cage, strut braces, diff brace, new solid fiberglass race seats with harnesses, and solid bushings all around. Also have to get rid of the big old airbag on the steering wheel. Don't want that blowing up in my face for any reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1997 B2300 reg cab 2.3 Lima, 15x8.5 Mickey Thompson classic 2, 31x10.50 cooper discover at3, 7.5 open 4.10 rear, dynomax super turbo catback, alpine iva-w200 w/ nav, kicker 6x8s, alpine type R 8, alpine 250W mono amp, power bass 400.4, tool box & camper shell, compustar alarm/remote start.
1956 Ford F100 rust bucket with big plans!