View Single Post

Old 12-17-2010, 04:44 AM
bullsnake 4x4 owner

Wink Re: speaker size....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger101 View Post
^ This guy, makes no sense. But the speakers are 6x8's. 5x7's also fit fine with no custom work.
your whole thread makes no sense,but wasted b/s when you could look up other threads posted in tech to answer your questions,and why put a low grade 5x7 that has no sound,and the amprage equivalent to a clock radio,unless for door speakers for low mid range sound like stx's had to mimic surround sound which was a ford joke.5x7's have no base all treble,everything i have was professionally installed replaceing the old factory ragged stuff same size except the front dash 4 inchers original was like 3 1/2 a small moded plate alowed the 4's, thats keepin it simple to original speakers,so look up tech threads or take what advice ya get n live with it with some respect.and i posted you can read my signature for right explanation of original sizes if you had respect to read my sig profile you would have your answer n peice of mind, what a joker thread lolz.¿
1987 black custom xlt,ext. cab 4x4,military-surplus 2.9L, stock 3"lifted;5 speed auto trans w/ manual 4x4,borg-Warner-turbo transfer case,grinds out progressive aluminum mags w/goodyear wranglers; keyed entry alarm,duel 280w interface deckw/usb n bluetooth,jvc6x8s rear,jvc4"160wfront,crome bed side rails,tuff liner bed liner also blacked out headlights,limo black window tint. called the BULLSNAKE cuz its the best small-n-toughest 4x4 ford built!!

Last edited by 87bullsnkranger; 12-17-2010 at 04:54 AM. Reason: add txt