View Single Post

Old 02-19-2017, 03:30 PM
Habenae Est Dominatus

Default Re: SAS or Long Travel suspension?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertrunner33 View Post
Are you stupid? Wtf does that have to do with this thread. I didn't read it and I doubt anyone else will because no one comes on here to talk politics. We talk trucks here. Go spout political policies and opinions and other bullshit elsewhere
1.) its my thread to start with, its not like I jacked it.

2.) if you didn't take the time to read it.. why you all so upset over it... MOVE ON already geezus.

Who cares if it had a slightly political shadow cast to to it. Just added opinion based upon some lesser known facts to some if not many and just like the TV, if you don't like whats on.. TURN the damn channel. Maybe someone did read it and got something out of it or not said anything. Apparently 237 views and you were the only complainer.

3.) you could have been a man about it and maybe PM'd me about it and in a decent conversation more adult like I may have seen your perspective for it being a bit more off topic than intended and I could have revised it or just deleted it all together.. NOPE!

You came in on my thread, jacked it, and then proceeded to bus drive me and the post like a tattle tale telling little brother or sister trying to make a federal case of it.

Maybe you should seek out your safe space now...

----------

And just to throw it out there..

Total Posts: 412
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Find all posts by desertrunner33
Find all threads started by desertrunner33

Visitor Messages

Total Messages: 0
Most Recent Message: Never
Visitor Messages for desertrunner33
Post a visitor message for desertrunner33

General Information

Last Activity: Today 01:16 AM

Your like the guys I see walking around the mall for 6 hours in small groups and not one bag in your hand to claim an actual purpose for being there...

My Build Pg. Threads
+ 93' Ranger Overlanding Build
+ 94' Ranger Bed Overlanding Trailer Build
+ 12° North Industries ~ I Support