View Single Post

Old 02-19-2017, 12:10 AM
Ford Ranger Dismantler

I don't trust Walmart Auto Center. While I was waiting for an oil change a tow truck dropped off a 2006 F-150. Nice clean truck, 6 inch lift with a locked up motor. Why? Because one of their "mechanics" somehow either screwed the oil filter on wrong or messed up the gasket somehow and the truck pissed out all the oil and the motor blew up. Dude got fired for sure.

Luckily my brother was the one doing my oil change that day, but I never went back lol.

The little shop with the Hispanics are the best. Pay them cash and they'll put a 37" tire on it if you want them to, haha. No questions asked, you give them money, they do it.

Got annoyed with Firestone once because they wouldn't use my K&N oil filter which I supplied. I understand the underlying reasons, but still annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guell View Post
People like him make me believe that birth control needs to be put in the public water supply