View Single Post

Old 02-13-2017, 03:40 PM
Lovin' the Ranger

Default Re: 2.5 Turbo and model differences

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeymike View Post
I believe some have ran the svo manifold with some adapters that move it forward to clear the AC. If your not a member over there, id register there. Better chances of finding someone who has experience with the 2.5.
Thanks. I think I'll check it out. The forum has all but died since I was a member. I'm still going to actively search and stay as a member but I think you're right. Also, someone may want to pass onto the mods that the site is having some navigation issues. Any time I try to access the page directly, it takes me somewhere else completely unrelated.

Though as a side note, I did do a little bit of research off of a random thread I found and it appears that the 2000+ body styles were a bag of wtf's. Some 01's like mine got the power dome hood, and some didn't. Some got the newer grill style in 01'.5, and others didn't. I guess I'll see if I can scavenge an 04 front clip and see what I can do about that. I believe someone on Youtube who had a 95 with a 4bt swapped actually swapped a 07 front clip and literally everything matched up without any body work other than painting to match.

Mods: CAI, exhaust, tune, ported/polished heads,, ported/honed intake manifold, 3.73 Limited slip differential, Pyle double din head unit, kicker TSV10 subwoofer, Hifonics 800W amplifier, 18'' Forged Ravage series wheels, Kumho tires, blue colored cluster, under dash interior lighting, Rhino liner, tow hitch and Pioneer door speakers. Hopes and dreams.