Thread: For Sale: Checking Interest: A LOT!
View Single Post

Old 01-26-2017, 09:30 PM
Ford Motor Co

Default Checking Interest: A LOT!

Well after about a year after buying my 04 Ranger, I've decided to give up on my project Rust Bucket! After weighing out how much it would be to fix the ranger the way I want, I decided against it and am getting a newer Tacoma. With all of that said I have a LARGE amount of parts I need to get rid of. I'm going to list them here before I can get to post separate listings as maybe it can alleviate having to post more. So here goes.

1. SOLD 4" Superlift-00+ - brand new superlift shocks front and rear. Many new parts to the superlift itself as I had a few parts missing when I picked mine up used. I've repainted the Knuckles Black (Por-15 then hammered rustoleum). The knuckles have also attached brand new moog hubs that could be included for the right price. I can even include a set of bastard pack rear lift leaf's. I also have a stock sway bar with good bushings on them as well. Also, for the kicker I have a brand new, never used superlift driveshaft. This is a complete lift and everything you'd need (brake lines, bolts, etc.). Price is $1600.00 obro.

2. SOLD- Brand new Fox coilovers (6.5" C/O 0.625" (Emul) 2.0 Series, Black, "40/60"), Fox extended eyelets (Fox 2.0 Coilover Shock Eyelet (5/8" Shaft, 3.750" Center to Eye), Eibach micro-cellular foam bumpstops (5/8" Shaft), and a set Eibach 800 lb (silver) springs for use with a superlift. Also included is a synergy universal shock spanned wrench. Pretty much all your gonna need for the coilover conversion for your superlifted ranger, with the exception of the keep brake lines and daystar bumpstops-if you want extra bumpstop such as the recommended Daystar's. Price $500- firm.

3. SOLD-Set of RCD brackets and hardware. I bought these used from an explorer forum member. I will have them painted black. And ready to go. $290 firm.

4. All brand new in box, never opened: G2 Dana 35 4.88 ring and pinion as well as the master install kit. G2 Ford 8.8 4.88 ring and pinion as well as the master install kit. I'll even include the new in box G2 aluminum 8.8 diff cover that was included. $600.00 firm

5. PA 3" body lift for 98+ trucks with automatic trans. This was a open box purchase but I believe everything to be there. $150.00

6. Brand new Bushwhacker "OE Style" Fender Flares. $350.00

7. SOLD- 2004 + Black OEM Center Console. I purchased this on eBay a few months ago. $125.00

8. SOLD- I've got a lot of brand new front Moog suspension parts. Just pm me and I can tell you what's available (UCA's, lower ball joints)

I've got some more stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting but I will add later as much of the stuff I will have to add pics and the parts are at my parents. Really just a lot of stuff for anybody looking to soup up their rig. I had big aspirations for this ranger but rust just got too much in the way. I'm also willing to part out the truck for those willing to come and pull. I've got an extra tailgate and bed as well as rust got the originals. Located near Savannah, GA. Pm me for shipping quotes etc.

Thanks all!

Last edited by rwilche1; 03-14-2017 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Sold Items