View Single Post

Old 12-16-2010, 04:47 PM
Ford Tough

Default Re: i just took the best picture i have ever taken and i would like to share with yal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02maz View Post
Yep, I just polished this up two days ago

Winter does in vehicles..especially if salt is used on the roads. But it is even worse on bicycles. I never had a car license until I was about 33. I road motorcycles as much as I could in the winter months going to a bicycle when that was the better option. 1st thing to quit working is the derailer...single speed then..hopefully in the highest gear. I went to work one time on a 10 speed/old roadbike with skinny tires during a snowstorm..only 2-3 miles though..got there...only one car in the parking lot...the guards...went to the guard station and asked what is going on...he said don't you listen to the radio?...shifts have been cancelled. I bought a new Norco MTB,..road it for years in the winter. The frame was actually rotting out in the crank area when some prick stole it. I had put on aftermarket plastic fenders to avoid the wet up-the-ass problem of riding a bike in wet conditions. The ******* that stole it..if they kept it probably threw the fenders away 1st.
JBA s.s. headers&exhaust, K&N cold air intake, Bosch Iridium Plus 4 plugs, Royal Purple in motor, 5spd & diff.,Superchips programmer, axle girdle. Also have but yet to install KYB Gas-A-Just shocks and Belltech sway bars.