View Single Post

Old 01-18-2017, 08:39 AM
93" Ranger Splash

Default Snjgreg's 93" Splash Build

I'm a little late to start a build thread, I've had the truck for over three years now. My trucks far from how i got it but there's a long way to go, I started with a custom fiberglass console and I died the interior black, my senior year of high school I skipped senior trip and lowered the front end,which was a huge pita, the rear wasn't far behind, but it took me a while to actually to mount the I bolts so my rear end didn't move when I hit the gas, then it was another long time until I notched the frame and got rear shocks. Last spring I replaced a rear main seal that catastrophically failed in philly about an hour away, and had the trans rebuilt, my current project on it is pulling the engine to fix a leaky pan gasket and replacing most of the other gaskets, headers, and possibly a cam. As soon as that's squared away, body work and a paint job are the last big step, I wanted to share my truck because there were a lot of things I couldn't figure out for a while even with the forum, so if there's any questions just ask me, I'd love to help everyone who needs it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2497.jpg (99.2 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2554.jpg (94.7 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3369.jpg (98.2 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3436.jpg (98.5 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4906.jpg (97.6 KB, 94 views)

93" Splash, 4.0, 5/7 drop, DJM dream beams, Belltech coils, rear flip, Belltech C notch, Belltech Street performance shocks, Edge bumper, cragar soft 8's, custom fiberglass console, infinity subs, pioneer coaxials, SSL amps, Powermaster Alt