Thread: Bed shortener?
View Single Post

Old 01-11-2017, 03:40 PM
<<< Husky the High Dog!

Default Re: Bed shortener?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundincircles View Post
Like I said in my original quote, I didn't know what to search for. and so did not find what I was looking for. I'm not afraid to build something, or spend the money on something that fits my needs perfectly, but before I went and designed something to build or dropped cash on something, seeing what others have done gives me an idea of what works and what does not.

awesome! thanks, that looks like a good product, and not too far out of possibility, Its not perfect, but pretty darn close.

Very true, I unfortunately don't have scrap lumber sitting around, but I love the idea of the shower curtain rod. Simple, cheap, effective! I wonder how it would work if and two and hooked up some mesh bags one on top, other on bottom, to work as a divider as well as a something to hold smaller things. and when its not going to be used, can be put out of the way pretty quick and easy.

I tend to carry a lot of boxes and computer equipment around, and having to unfold a bed cover to reach something that has slid to the front is a pain that can be avoided, and that's really what I'm trying to avoid doing.
you could indeed make a net, like a volleyball net in fact, with a couple rods an a netting of your choice. not a bad idea at all