View Single Post

Old 01-05-2017, 10:29 AM
Like the Forums

Default Dash lights short

Let's see what the great minds here think about this. I have duratec ranger 04 5spd and the dash light fuse blows constantly like I put one in turn on my dash lights boom blown instantly.... I have seen them on once since I have owned the truck and that was when I let a ******* use my truck and he ended up putting a fuse way to big in the dash light fuse spot(didn't tell me>.<)causing my tag light fuse to blow and when I replaced that fuse and went to go see if my tag lights worked(they did) I looked up and went aye!!! I got dash lights I looked over and my radio was billowing smoke yay!!! -_- Turned off the truck ripped the radio out,checked the fuses, and found the culprit-.- does anyone have any idea where this short or faulty ground could be? Cause now I have no radio or dash lights(I.e sucks the bootyhole)... I figured I would fix this while doing my motor swap

----------

I do have an aftermarket radio(installed by professional) and two woofers with two tweeters(not much room I a single can for speaker choices) in the back(blown from terrible feedback) the previous owner had the speakers back there but had taken out the hu and I replaced the hu previous owner said had no problem with feedback while using his hu