View Single Post

Old 12-15-2010, 07:19 PM
Ford Truck Driver

Default Re: 2011 Ranger fog lights vibration

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyYYZ View Post
She's going back to the dealer on Wednesday for the ongoing carwash leak above the passenger side doors. They're gonna check the fog lights for anything loose that can be corrected. I do about 120 down the 403 to work and it's only at those speeds in windy conditions that I notice the slight distraction, so I'm not to worried either way. I was just curious if your vehicles did the same thing.

----------

Hey Gerry... I'm thinking it's probably more to do with the speed i'm travelling. You're probably only doing about 85-90 on Wellington to/from London? At those speeds it's not an issue. If you jump on the 401 some night for any distance you may notice it. I'll letcha' know what Ford says later this week. Jay
Hey Jay, there is a section of concrete road on Highbury Ave (Hwy 126), just south of the 401 and it is pretty bumpy at all the joints in the concrete. I can drive it at 110 km and the ride is rough. I can not see any movement in my fog lights. I'll keep looking, but I don't know what else to tell you. Good luck.
2011 Ranger Sport 4x4 Supercab, FX4 "Off-Road" Package, "Vista Blue" Metallic, Spray Box Liner, Trifecta "Soft" Tonneau Cover, 16" Y-Spoke Cast Aluminum Rims, P255/70Rx16 Wrangler RT/S Tires.....Standard Stuff