View Single Post

Old 11-26-2016, 11:46 AM
Learning to use the forums

Default 1994 Ranger XLT Ext Cab 4x4 in PA - 39k Original Miles!!!

I figured this might be the best place to try to sell this extremely rare truck. My Dad purchased this truck brand new from Bethlehem Ford Truck Center back on 10/21/1994. I still have the paperwork from the sale to include the original window sticker, $20, 291 BTW. He kept the truck garaged and drove it very little until he passed in 2013. The truck was passed to me at that point with approximately 28k miles on it. Unfortunately I do not own a garage but have taken good care of the truck. I have done quite a bit to the truck in the past 2 years of which I can provide receipts for almost anything. Regardless, the time has come to part with this very rare unit. I have searched high and low to find some kind of reference as to what this truck is really worth and to be honest I am having a hard time. I searched the entire US for similar trucks to no avail. So while this truck is for sale the price will need to be worked out between myself and any potential buyer. I welcome anyone to set up a time with me to come and see the truck and drive it. You can feel the suspension is pretty tight still as you would expect for a truck with this low mileage. Just for a quick rundown I put new tires on it Oct '14 which was only about 6k miles ago. It has just passed PA state inspection easily. I had the serpentine belt replaced last year because of it's age, along with new plugs and wires. The 4WD works with no issues. About the only blemish on it's service record is that I had to have the front hubs replaced. Unfortunately the automatic hubs are no longer available so they have been replaced with manual hubs. So it is no longer a "true" push button 4WD unless you already have the hubs locked. It has a rhino bed lining that did get scratched up a bit in one small area but other than that is fine. I put new front pads and rotors on in Aug of '14 which was only about 7k miles ago. The truck runs strong. As far as options go it has the 4.0L V6, automatic transmission with XLT trim. It does NOT have power windows or locks. It has cold A/C and sliding rear glass It also has a Pioneer bluetooth deck that I can either leave in or re-install the original AM/FM cassette deck. It has the upgraded alloy rims which are in great shape. The paint is not perfect, it has a few scratches here and there but nothing major at all. There is also a small crack in the front grill. This truck has NEVER been in any type of accident or even a small fender bender. I have a lot more information I can provide upon request including any pictures you may want to see of the original paperwork, the truck itself, engine, body, tires, etc. I am in the Poconos in Northeastern PA not far from Pocono Raceway. If you feel you are genuinely interested please reach out to me via this forum and then we could exchange phone numbers if we find a potential match for a home for this beauty. Thanks very much.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ranger.jpg (70.5 KB, 151 views)